These sticky drumsticks taste delicious but they are so simple and quick to prepare. As an added bonus, the kids will love them!
- 80ml (1/3 cup) tomato sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 12 (about 1.8kg) chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Combine the tomato sauce, soy sauce and honey in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the chicken on the tray and bake in oven, turning once, for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and bake for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is golden and cooked through. Place on a serving platter and serve with sweet chilli sauce.
Recipe and image courtesy of Taste.